This is a one time service for sites that have a Manual Google Penguin Penalty. Regardless of whether your manual spam action is partial or site wide you have to do something about it. A site with a manual spam action will never rank properly until the manula spam action is revoked. This is not an easy process and can take some time.
Here’s what we do:
- We combine as many link sources as possible to give us a complete picture of your link profile
- We use your current disavow file (if you have one) to see what work has been done already and take those disavowed links into account when peforming the Link Detox
- We run the Link Detox software
- We classify all your anchor text into brand, compound, money and other classifications
- We go through each and every link that has a high DetoxRisk and rate it good or bad
- We decide if we should choose to disavow the bad links by domain or URL
- We reprocess the report
- We then produce a disavow file which is uploaded into Google Webmaster Tools
- 48 hours later we run Link Detox Boost to speed up how quickly Google crawls those links
- We submit a Reconsideration Request to Google and in the time between sending it and receiving a reply we deal with any new inbound links we find by disavowing them
- If the Reconsideration Request is unsuccessful the process can be repeated again at no extra cost
- When Google revokes the manual action the job is finished
- A full report is delivered to you with advice for the future.
If your manual penalty is very difficult to remove and is unsuccessful after the third Reconsideration Request or 6 months (whichever is sooner), you can upgrade to the LDDRRO service that will guarantee manual penalty removal or all your money back. Terms and Conditions apply,