Today LinkResearchTools.com sent out this email to their list. I am rather happy about this. Here it is:
In January 2014, Vivint’s search visibility plummeted.
Was it a common penalty or something sinister? Our SEO expert reveals the truth of this controversy.
Enjoy our latest case study about Vivint
Our Certified LRT Xpert Rick Lomas did a great job uncovering the real story behind the Vivint Google manual penalty.
This is what you will learn about for example
- Communication history with Matt Cutts
- Competitor and Market Analysis
- About Doorway pages, .edu links and other paid link relationships
- On the way to recovery – dropped links analysis
- Competitive DTOX analysis of the market
And answers to these questions for example
- Is Vivint really a competitor to Nest?
- Was Vivint really violating Google Guidelines?
- Is Nest violating Google Guidelines at the moment?
- Was Pando’s Google accusation fair?
- Did Google take action on Vivint because they were a competitor to Nest?
This and much more on over 67 pages for you in our case study about Vivint.com